Saturday, March 26, 2011

What's black and white and pretty and at times stinky?

Yep, you guessed it. Here are some nice close-up pics I got last summer of a couple of "stinking beauties". Of course this was one of those frequent times when having a "zoom lens" really came in handy. Once they found the sunflower seeds that had been dropped from the bird feeders above them, I had a heck of a time trying to get rid of them. A few "from a distance" loud bangs worked after a while. I really didn't need my Yellow Lab, Sam to go out before bed and get to sniffing at something that his nose didn't belong sniffing, if ya know what I mean.







  He had the devil in his eyes..







Beautifully marked...










This skunk was really pretty...






It had a really big bushy white tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment