Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunny Turkey Wednesday

After yesterdays rainy miserable day the weatherperson said this morning was going to be sunny and warmer. Well for once they got it right. The local flock came back and gave me quite the show. My Turkey picture library received an abundant addition. Here are some of my favorites. The sounds of nature that filled the backyard while these beautiful birds were doing their thing added to the lasting memory that filled my camera lens. Music from the Robins, Red-winged Blackbirds, and Cardinals was deafening. The sound of that chorus was accompanied by the sweet song from the Tufted Titmouse and the thunder Gobble from big Tom Turkey as he tried to keep his hens in order, and let his rivals know he was in charge. It was indeed a beautiful morning.












3 comments:

  1. I hope you bagged a couple of them for Thanksgiving 2011. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy..That I would never do...I will put one of the pictures on your plate though...just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful encounters. It seems the rainy days really bring them out, but the sunny calm mornings are exceptional as well and I can think of very few things I like better than spending a spring morning photographing these magnificent birds. Congratulations on a fine collection of turkey photographs!

    ReplyDelete